Continuity@Work tailors Mobiliti's synchronization technologies for backup and restore purposes. This ensures that user data is always safe. In case of source data loss, he can use Continuity@Work to continue his work as if there was no interruption. Mobiliti's proprietary and patent-pending technologies enable fast synchronization and backup ensuring that only the portions of files that have changed are transmitted during synchronization and backup. Continuity@Work also provides the enterprise a cost effective software solution that is lightweight and scalable with deployment and administration support.
Other Key Features :
1. Synchronize & Backup files from any source to any destination including external drives
2. Backup large Outlook files in seconds-Unattended and TRANSPARENT backup and synchronization projects at startup, shut down, when logged to the network, or any time
3. Easy to install and operate in one PC (home and single corporate users) as well as scalable to tens of thousands of computers
4. Perform synchronization and backup projects via any type of connection including: WIRELESS, RAS, LAN, WAN, DIALUP
5. Also available, Mobiliti Network Unplugged 4.0 Client/Server configuration, recommended for networks of 10 or more PC's. Contact Mobiliti @ 732-248-8300
6. Easy and efficient enterprise wide deployment.
7. Real time synchronization ensures that source and destination are always in
sync. As the changes happen to the source, destination is updated in real
8. It is possible to specify ftp / WebDAV locations as destinations for backup
Continuity@Work is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2003-09-19. The program can be installed on Windows.
Continuity@Work (version 4.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 107 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.